I've bent over backward trying to find a topic today, but I feel as if I'm barking up the wrong tree. Racing against the clock, I finally found a post I don't want to eighty-six. I know you're foaming at the mouth, but bear with me while I get down to brass tacks. I'm working the graveyard shift on multiple projects and not one of them are close to being in the bag. I think I've bitten off more than I can chew. Sometimes I want to pass the buck, I do, but it makes me sick as a dog when I consider finding a scapegoat for my problems. Am I wagging the dog? Perhaps. Without a doubt, I'm on the fence. Alas, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, so I've buckled down to get myself off the hook. Off the record, I'm on pins and needles over here. Make no bones about it, I'm not playing with a full deck. So, before I get too long in the tooth, I shall level the playing field. If idle hands are the devil's playthings, it would serve you well to remember that it takes two to tango. If it's not one thing, it's another, right?

Reblogged from Lornographic Material